MyUSA Credit Union Branches
Shared Branching Network
Credit Union Services Centers is a cooperative of Credit Unions from across the country. They agree to provide reciprocal services via shared branching in their facilities. This service provides members thousands of convenient locations to perform transactions as if they were in their home credit union.
- Loan Payments
- Transfers between accounts
- Purchase money orders, travelers’ checks, and counter checks*
- and more!
* Not all services may be available at all outlets and locations.
Make Sure You Have
- Your home Credit Union’s name (MyUSA Credit Union)
- Your account number
- Valid government-issued photo identification (i.e., driver’s license, passport, etc…)