Available When You Need Us Most
We take being your BFF (Best Financial Friend) seriously and want to be available when you need us most. Whether you’re on miles of trails, cheering for our local teams, or developing the world’s next big innovation, we’ll be there for you. We’re your partner who’s invested in your success; and our secure mobile app + online banking1 provides access to financial services that will help you sleep easier.
Mobile App Card Controls
Set up text alerts for debit card transactions above a dollar amount that you designate. You can also temporarily lock a debit card you think may be lost. This is helpful when you think the card is in your car, couch cushions, etc… but you don’t want to cancel the card.
- Personalization and assign nicknames to your accounts
- Access to your joint account(s) without logging out of your primary account4
- Bill pay
- Free credit score
- Check balances, view transactions in real-time and download to activity to Quicken
- Transfer funds between accounts and make loan payments
- Account to Account (A2A) Transfer5 – transfer funds between your MyUSA CU account and other financial institutions
- Person to Person (P2P) Payments
- Set up or change automatic transfers
- Set up eAlerts or sign up for eNotices
- Open additional accounts or apply for a loan
- View images of checks or place stop payments
- Notify MyUSA CU of a new address or phone number
- View annual dividend and interest information
Your credit score can impact your ability to get a loan, receive the best loan rate, and in some cases, get a job. To help inform, educate, and assist you improve your score, we’re excited to offer SavvyMoney through our online + mobile banking. Members can check their credit score at any time, right from their phone or computer.
The program is FREE for members and is a great resource to help you improve your credit score. Plus, we’ll provide you personalized tips on improving your score and send you special offers! You can refresh your report daily without any negative affects to your score. Features include:
- Complete credit report with your score
- Breakdown of each section of your credit report
- Suggestions to improve your score and personalized money-saving offers
- Financial education tips
- Monitoring alerts
- Easily dispute errors
- Easy to set up
- Schedule recurring payments, reminders, and alerts
- Monitor the status of your payments and history
- Establish eBills with select vendors and let our bill pay keep copies of your bills
1 Online + mobile banking employs industry-leading features to ensure all your transactions are conducted with the highest possible privacy and protection. All data is encrypted using 128-bit encryption, the strongest form available, and transferred via the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
2 First-time users will be required to register. Mobile Check Deposit is available for members in good standing that meet certain criteria. Not all members will be eligible. See a MyUSA representative for details.
3 Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
4 Contact MyUSA CU to set up this services.
5 Contact MyUSA CU to set up this service. Transfers do not happen on weekends or general holidays. Allow 72 hours for transfer requests to be completed. MyUSA CU cannot cancel or reverse transfers.